OATUG is a hub for people powering progress, and we’re proud to facilitate ways for Oracle applications and technology users to engage with Oracle. Watch this page for additional details as they become available.
NEW: Oracle EBS OpenCAB Day
Oracle Customer Advisory Boards are usually an exclusive, invitation-only opportunity that affords direct access to product development teams in a small group setting. For the first time, that experience is coming to you. The EBS product development team will host the first-ever Open CAB Day at OATUG Forum Live. Each CAB meeting is a half day, from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. You may sign up for one meeting when you register for the conference. Seating is limited, so please make your CAB selection early to save your seat! This opportunity is only available to those attending in-person in Las Vegas.
- EBS Order Management and Logistics
- EBS Manufacturing, In-Memory and Adaptive Intelligence Applications
- EBS Procurement, Projects and Lease Accounting
- EBS Enterprise Command Centers (ECC)
- EBS Technology On-Premises and On Oracle Cloud