OATUG knows that in our constantly changing field, the learning never stops. And we are proud to offer OATUG Forum Live attendees a wide range of educational content that offers you the CPE credits you need to advance your career. Our CPE accredited offerings will enable you to deepen your industry knowledge and keep your applications and technology skills up to date with all the best practices for success.
Browse a wide range of educational content focused on Oracle applications and technology. CPE credits will be offered for each of the 50-minute virtual sessions.
Earn CPE credit in the following fields of study:
- Auditing - Technical (up to 20 CPE credits)
- Computer Software & Applications (up to 20 CPE credits)
- Finance - Technical (up to 20 CPE credits)
- Information Technology (up to 20 CPE credits)
Instructions for receiving your CPE credit:
Note: CPE credits are only available for live attendance, presented Dec 7-11, 2020. Credit will not be offered to those that view the session recordings.
- Please download the CPE Credit Form.
- Attend the CPE accredited session at the scheduled time.
- Mark your attendance on the CPE form. (Full instructions are included on the CPE Credit Form.) Submit completed forms to by March 31, 2021.
- 50 minutes of learning = 1 CPE credit hour.
- There are no prerequisites or advanced preparation required and all sessions are for basic experience levels.
- The learning objectives for each session are included in the agenda.
The Oracle Applications & Technology Users Group (OATUG) is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE sponsors through its website, nasbaregistry.org.
For more information regarding administrative policies, such as refunds, cancellations, and complaints, please contact OATUG at +1 404-240-0897.