OATUG Forum Live will provide the CPE credits you need to advance your career and deepen your industry knowledge.
Browse a range of educational content focused on E-Business Suite, ERP Cloud, and HCM Cloud. CPE credits will be offered for in-person 50-minute sessions.
Education information, including presenters and sessions, will be announced in September.
Earn CPE credit in the following fields of study:
- Auditing – Technical (up to 14 CPE credits)
- Computer Software & Applications (up to 25 CPE credits)
- Finance – Technical (up to 25 CPE credits)
- Information Technology (up to 25 CPE credits)
- Personnel/Human Resources (up to 11 CPE credits)
Note: CPE credits are only available to in-person attendees of Forum Live.
Instructions for receiving your credits from in-person attendance:
- Pick up your Forum Live CPE form at the registration desk. Follow full instructions on the form in order to receive credit.
- Check in to each CPE accredited session using the mobile app at the start of the session. If you have not checked in correctly, you will not receive credit for your attendance.
- Sign out when you leave the session in order to verify the length of time for your attendance.
- Submit completed forms to the OATUG Registration Desk or email the form to .
The Oracle Applications & Technology Users Group (OATUG) is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE sponsors through its website, nasbaregistry.org.
For more information regarding administrative policies, such as refunds, cancellations, and complaints, please contact OATUG at +1 404-240-0897.