Join us online as the Oracle user community reunites for education and networking that enlightens, inspires, and powers progress.
All attendees will experience:
- New insights and strategic roadmaps from Cliff Godwin and the Oracle E-Business Suite product development team – a breadth and depth of content you can't find anywhere else
- Deep dives on Oracle applications and technologies that provide practical, advanced how-to instruction on solutions already at your fingertips and those you're still considering
- The benefits of learning from others' successes and challenges
- Money-saving tips and tricks that can shave time off for your next project and position you for greater success
- Opportunities to connect with Oracle executives, exhibitors, sponsors, and attendees in a host of ways with the online event platform and app
Experience transformative education and thought-leader sessions led by Oracle E-Business Suite tools and technology experts to uncover your business and IT strategy.
In addition, register by October 2 and receive complimentary access to OATUG Professional Development week, October 5-9! This series of topic-based sessions will feature webinars, virtual meetups, community discussion, and the opportunity to earn CPE credit.
Share your genius with peers and make meaningful connections for the future with online exhibitor appointments.
We’ve teamed up with Oracle to host Oracle EBS Open CAB Day! The development team wants to hear from you in this open-to-all Customer Advisory Board event. Sign up for your favorite Open CAB when you register.
There’s great education and networking opportunities in store for all OATUG Forum Live participants. So, register today!
Make the Case to Attend
We’ve created helpful tools for you to speak with your boss about participating. Download the kit now.